Sponsored post by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve been trying to take better care of my hair these days. I’ve noticed as I get older, my hair is getting thinner and it’s not cool folks. I’m not liking it at all. I do blame myself as I don’t take the best care of my hair. I should be taking better care of it so it doesn’t break so easily. I made a new years resolution this year to take better care of my hair and I wanted to share with you the steps I’m taking to do it. I’m hoping that by sharing these steps, they will help you make your hair more healthier and silky smooth. Here are my 5 Tips To Keep Your Hair Silky Smooth!
1. Use a great product lines that repair your hair like Suave Professionals® Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair products. I use their Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo and Conditioner in conjunction with their Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Oil Treatment. I love these products because they are infused with coconut oil. I use coconut oil on my lips and cocoa butter on my skin. Why wouldn’t I use it in my hair?!! I don’t know why I didn’t before. This system provides weightless moisture for luscious, healthy-looking hair while visibly repairing 2 years of damage! That’s right folks, it can help you repair all that damage you did for the past 2 years!
2. Use the Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Oil Treatment twice a week if your hair is really damaged. If you do a lot of coloring and bleaching to your hair, this will help a lot. It helps repair the damage and gives your hair an immediate smoothness and shine.
It just takes a small amount in your hand (2-3 pumps) to cover your entire head.
A little goes a long way with this fabulous product and my hair looks fabulous because of it.
3. Don’t over wash or condition your hair during the week! Those with thick straight hair can wash their hair every day, but you shouldn’t use conditioner every day. You should only use three days a week. Those with wavy or thin locks like mine can wash up to three times a week, and condition only once or twice a week. I got these tips from my hair stylist (in case you were wondering). Every time I wash or condition, I use my Suave Professionals® Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo and Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Conditioner. The shampoo is formulated to gently cleanse while delivering lightweight moisture where it’s needed most. The conditioner offers just the right amount of conditioning to help strengthen damaged areas without weighing hair down. That’s just what I need with my thin curly hair! I don’t need anything weighing it down.
4. If you’re going to pull your hair into a pony tail or bun, try to use pins or a no tangle hair tie. Regular hair ties can easily break and pull your hair out. Try to find alternate gentler products or items to pull your hair back with. I just had someone pull my hair back in a bun with some flowers and hair pins and I loved it! I’m so trying it again!
5. Last but not least, don’t over style or burn your hair with flat irons, curling irons and hair dryers. Blow drying and styling your hair every day can really damage your hair. Try to give your hair at least 2-3 days between styling so it can recover from the heat and straitening.
Those are my 5 tips that have been helping me repair my hair. I hope they help you on your hair care adventure as well!
You can find the NEW Suave Professionals® Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair system at Walmart and you can find more info on fabulous line on their website as well. Simple visit the Walmart Website or click the image below.
Thanks for supporting the brands that make this site possible!
And remember when you take care of yourself and your fabulous hair, you will feel good too!