This post is sponsored by Crock-Pot® Brand.
The holidays have arrived and so have all the fun dinner parties. I love to host dinner parties and so did my mom growing up. I love to make quick recipes for the holidays with ingredients we already have in the kitchen. My mom growing up would come up with some great recipes for the holidays using her Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker. She would create so many amazing holiday feasts with her Crock-Pot® slow cooker. Remembering my moms recipes inspired me to make some Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Pork Roast and Veggies for our upcoming holiday party.
I cooked it in my own NEW Crock-Pot® Single Hand Cook & Carry® 6-Quart Oval Slow Cooker. It’s a unique recipe that you can cook entirely inside my Crock-Pot® slow cooker. Who doesn’t love getting all the cooking done at one time?! I know I do! It cuts down on the time I have to spend in the kitchen and it also decreases the mess I have to clean up. That’s a god send when you have guests visiting for the holidays that you have to entertain. I can spend time with my guests and family while our meals cook.
For this recipe, I decided to make a video recipe tutorial for you all to watch. Check it out below:
If you’d like something written out after watching the video, here is a written out step by step guide below.
- Crock-Pot® Single Hand Cook & Carry® 6-Quart Oval Slow Cooker
- 1 Four to Five Pound Pork Roast
- 1 Bag Baby Carrots
- 1 Large Onion
- 4 Large Russet Potatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 Cups Water
1. Heat up your Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker.
2. Chop your onion and potatoes into large chunks.
3. Place roast in Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker.
4. Place carrots into the crock pot.
5. Pour your water over the top of the contents of your crock pot.
6. Add salt and pepper.
7. Stir up ingredients!
8. Add onions to the Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker.
9. Add the potatoes to the Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker and give the ingredients one last stir.
10. Place the lid on your Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker and seal the lid.
11. Place on high for 6 hours.
12. After 6 hours it’s done. Serve and enjoy!
You too can enjoy cooking with a Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker for the holidays!
Create Something Delicious With Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker! You can find more awesome recipes and info on Crock-Pot® Slow Cookers by checking out their website HERE.
Thanks for supporting the amazing brands that make this site possible and keep this Brite & Bubbly party going!
Stay tuned for more tasty and unique Crock-Pot® slow cooker themed recipes as part of this fun collaboration!