Have you heard of Konsyl? It is the #1 doctor-recommended all natural psyllium fiber supplement. Konsyl Original and Konsyl Easy Mix psyllium fiber products are all natural, gluten-free, and contain no sugar or sugar substitutes. They are safe for celiac patients, diabetics and pregnant and nursing mothers. It is made with 100% pure psyllium, a soluble plant fiber and available in powder, capsule, and single-serve packets.
Since I suffer from Crohn’s Disease this product was a must try for me. I need all the help I can get when trying to keep my gut healthy by getting the daily fiber and nutrients I need. I mean we’ve all heard about the digestive and other health benefits of having enough fiber. In fact, only certain soluble fibers, such as the psyllium fiber in Konsyl, have multiple health benefits, because of its gelling action.
How do we know if we are actually getting enough daily fiber you ask? Well according to the American Dietetic Association you are supposed to get between 25-38 grams of fiber each day.
- 25 grams for women under the age of 21 to 50 years of age
- 21 grams for women over 50 years of age
Dr. Paul Senter, MD of Colon & Rectal Surgery in Fort Worth, Texas says: “Konsyl is the best source of natural bulk fiber on the market today. Konsyl is pure psyllium which allows the highest dietary fiber per dose. My patients prefer Konsyl over many other bulk-forming laxatives because post surgically, Konsyl provides them with the easiest elimination.”
After trying Konsyl I now know I wasn’t getting enough fiber in my diet. I tried both the Sugar Free Orange flavor packets and original capsules. I noticed as soon as I started taking them that it was easier to process my foods and move my bowels. My bathroom visits became regular and less unpredictable and I felt more energized through out the day after having used these products. I didn’t have that bloated feeling in my gut that I usually have. It also seems to help decrease any inflammation I was feeling in my gut.
This is just my experience with it and everyone will have a different reaction to it. My gut is very sensitive so I am very happy that it agreed with Konsyl. It didn’t give me any adverse reactions and it’s made my Crohn’s symptoms decrease with the steady daily fiber in my system and a good diet.
For more info on Konsyl products visit www.konsyl.com and if you’d like to try Konsyl for yourself…Konsyl would like to give one of my fabulous readers two products of their choice to try!
Konsyl would like to give ONE of my fabulous readers their choice of ANY two products to try!
VISIT www.konsyl.com AND CHECK OUT ALL THE PRODUCTS THEY HAVE TO OFFER THEN COME BACK AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW TELLING ME WHICH TWO PRODUCTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY IF YOU WIN.
That’s all you have to do to enter…but if you’d like additional entries:
For Additional Entries after the main entry is completed, do the following and PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELLOW FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ENTRY YOU DO:
-SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG BY EMAIL OR VIA READER! SCROLL DOWN THE RIGHT SIDE BAR OF MY BLOG WHERE IT SAYS “SUBSCRIBE TO ME”
-BECOME A GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT SUBSCRIBER! PLEASE BECOME A FRIEND! IT CAN BE FOUND IN MY RIGHT SIDEBAR.
– StumbleUpon this giveaway BY CLICKING THE STUMBLE BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE POST and write a review of this post.
– Pin on Pininterest this post by clicking the “Pin” Button at the bottom of the post!
– “Like” this post by clicking the Like Button at the bottom of the post.
– “Like” My Clairolista Facebook Page found in the Right side bar as well or at the following link https://www.facebook.com/pages/Clairolista-Vanessa-D-CA/208307109206480
– Follow The Queen of Swag on Twitter @queenofswag4u or by clicking on the twitter buttons that say follow me on the right side bar.
-Tweet this Giveaway or RETWEET using the top right button! Or Feel free to make up a Tweet about this Giveaway with @queenofswag4u AND #KONSYL and WWW.THEQUEENOFSWAG.COM or this shortened link http://bit.ly/pRxAhP!
Or use this already made tweet:
#GIVEAWAY #WIN TWO AMAZING FIBER PRODUCTS From @queenofswag4u & #KONSYL – http://bit.ly/pRxAhP ENDS-10/23/11
(This is limited to 4 tweets per day, spaced apart not one right after the other PLEASE. I don’t want anyone to be called spammers or blocked by twitter.)
-Share this Post on Facebook! Just click the widgets at the bottom of this post or Copy and past the link to share on Facebook.
– Connect with me on NETWORKED BLOGS found also on the (right side bar of the blog)
– Enter any of my other giveaways (leave one comment for each giveaway you enter)
– Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to post.
– Add my BLOG BUTTONS to your blog and leave a link to show me you did.
– Share this giveaway post by Using any of the social networking buttons found at the bottom of this post underneath my NAME/Signature to promote this giveaway. Be sure to tell me what you did and if possible provide a name and/or URL so that I can check it out.
-Participate in any future Wednesdays, Participate in my Wednesday Hump Day Slump Day events OR Simple Sunday Blog Strolls by Posting a comment and leave a comment here saying you participated.
Those are all the Bonus Entries folks!
-GIVEAWAY WILL END OCTOBER 23rd, 2011 at 11:59pm pacific time! Winners will be notified by email, twitter, or facebook and winners will be announced on this blog, on twitter, and on facebook.
-This GIVEAWAY is open to USA AND CANADA ONLY! SORRY.
PRIZE WILL BE FULFILLED and MAILED TO THE WINNER BY KONSYL AND THEIR PR FIRM!
**PLEASE SEE RULES AND DISCLAIMER FOR MORE PRIZE INFO. AGAIN WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM USING RANDOM.ORG FROM ELIGIBLE ENTRIES.**
Good luck to All who enter! And THANK YOU so much for following my blog!
***Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a campaign for the Family Review Network on behalf of Konsyl and received a sample to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.***