With the holidays in full effect, there is a lot going on in the kitchen. I make tons of holiday recipes this time of year and they can be very messy. With all the family coming to visit, I’m in non-stop holiday recipe mode. The one treats that I make each year, that are usually the messiest, are my marshmallow krispies treats.
There is usually a sticky mess of marshmallows every where and it’s usually a disaster to clean up.
This year, I figured out a way to make cleaning up after this holiday recipe so much easier and it’s thanks to Sparkle® Just White paper towels. I thought I would share my tips with you to help your cleaning go a little easier this holiday season.
1. Place Sparkle® Just White paper towels on each surface you’re prepping your recipes on. They will catch any excess and keep your surfaces clean.
2. Clean as you go! Wipe any messes that happen immediately. This will prevent a huge amount of clean up time in the end.
3. Wipe your hands with your paper towels after every ingredient you use. This will prevent you from mistakenly dirtying anything around you.
4. With the use of Sparkle® Just White paper towels, you can just clean and toss. No worrying about having to clean dish rags or cleaning towels. You need all the time you can get during the busy holiday season.
5. Keep the paper towels near you at all times while your cooking your holiday recipes. This will give you easy access to them and you don’t have to run across the kitchen to get a paper towel. This will prevent dripping ingredients from your hands as you run across the kitchen.
Those are my tips for cleaning up after holiday recipes. I hope these tips will help you clean up your kitchen faster for those messy holiday recipes.
Be sure to head over to the Sparkle® website to save $1.00 off on Sparkle® paper towels by downloading a coupon!
For more info visit the Sparkle® website!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Georgia Pacific. The opinions and text are all mine.