***Disclosure: I solely received an invite to attend a family media day to cover these events. All opinions are my own.***
Knott’s Merry Farm is back and better than ever this Holiday Season! Not only will you get to see Snoopy and all his Peanuts friends, you’ll also get to meet Santa!
This year they have Santa’s Christmas Cabin, a Christmas Crafts Village, and a Christmas Aboard Engine 41!
SANTA’S CHRISTMAS CABIN includes:
- Photos with Santa
- Wine and Craft Beer tasting
- Santa’s Sundae Bar
Your kids will love heading to Knott’s for the holidays. I know ours will. We can’t wait to see IT’S CHRISTMAS SNOOPY! at the Charles M. Schulz Theatre and the SNOOPY’S TREE LIGHTING in Calico Square. There is so much holiday fun happening at Knott’s you’ll be sure to want to pick up some 2014 SEASON PASSES so you can enjoy the entire Holiday Season.
Season passes, which get you unlimited visits in 2014, can be purchased online starting at $78.00 or with six easy installment payments of $13.00, for a limited time. Knott’s Season Pass program offers its members fulsome discounts, special Season Pass Holder events and more.
2014 Season Passes Include:
- Easy pay payment program (for a limited time)
- One FREE visit during the 2013 season
- Additional visits for just $9.99 each through December 31, 2013*
- Unlimited visits for the entire 2014 season with no blackout dates
- Access to Knott’s great seasonal offerings, including Knott’s Merry Farm, Knott’s Berry Bloom, and Camp Spooky
- Discounts at select food and merchandise locations
- Discounts on Knott’s Scary Farm Tickets
- Early Ride Time on select rides during summer season *Per Pass Holder/non-transferrable ** Per Pass Holder /per day/ non-transferrable.
To purchase passes and find additional information on all Knott’s Berry Farm has to offer, visit www.knotts.com.