If you’re in the Los Angeles Area and looking for an amazing gift idea for those specials Moms in your life or an amazing way to spend Mother’s Day then you’ll definitely want to check out the Mother’s Day Brunch’s and Spa Packages at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena!
This place is Gorgeous with a capital G! Here is a shot of the exterior.
And there it is in another angle! It’s amazing!
Their fabulous brunch specials will be taking place in the Huntington Ballroom and here is the pricing and menu highlights:
Smoked and fresh seafood; domestic and imported cheeses; artisanal meats; sushi and caviar; assortment of salads; specialties such as Garlic Herb Prime Rib au Jus, Lemon-scented Crispy Snapper with Artichoke Olive Salad, and Roasted Duck Breast with Two-colored Carrot Salad; made-to-order omelets and hot sandwiches; a chocolate fountain and a variety of pastries; and free-flowing champagne.
- 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. / $95 per person ($35 for children 4-12)
- Mother’s Day “Feast with Féau” in The Royce
For brunch, Chef David Féau will present a unique five course tasting menu showcasing the fresh flavors of spring.
- 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. / $125 per person
- Sunday Á La Carte Brunch and Enhanced Breakfast Buffet in The Terrace:
Guests can order brunch specialties á la carte or indulge in an enhanced Mother’s Day breakfast buffet which includes an omelet station, fruit, cereal and pastries, breakfast meats, smoked fish and cheese, orange juice, coffee and tea.
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. / $45 per person Enhanced Breakfast Buffet
- Pink Chocolate Afternoon Tea in The Lobby Lounge:
A variety of the finest teas served with a selection of savory tea sandwiches, scones with Devonshire cream, fruit tarts, mousse torts and crème brûlées – all containing different chocolate essences. A grand pink chocolate fountain is the focal point of the tea, with surrounding chocolate sculptural art.
- 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. / $59 per person ($29.50 for children 4-12)
- Mother’s Day Harmony Package at The Huntington Spa
This indulgent package includes a 60-minute Chuan Harmony Massage and a 75-minute Chuan Yu Facial to stimulate energy channels and provide deeply relaxing and balancing effects. The package includes a signature gift for the recipient to enjoy at home.
- 2-hours and 30-minutes / $375
- Mommy & Me Mani/Pedis at The Huntington Spa
The nails of the hands and feet are filed and shaped, and the cuticles are groomed. A choice of buff or polish completes the service. Enjoy pampering and one bottle of Langham’s signature pink OPI nail polish to take home for the pair of you!
- Manicure: 30-min. /$70; Pedicure: 50-min. / $115 (Pricing includes two manicures and pedicures for mothers and children 12 and under).
- Upon arrival, dining guests will have a family portrait taken between 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Additionally, in celebration of the holiday, The Huntington Spa will offer two special treatments, perfect for a spring spa indulgence or a Mother’s Day gift:
- Mother’s Day Harmony Package
This indulgent package includes a 60-minute Chuan Harmony Massage and a 75-minute Chuan Yu Facial to stimulate energy channels and provide deeply relaxing and balancing effects. The package includes a signature gift for the recipient to enjoy at home. 2-hours and 30-minutes / $375
- Mommy & Me Mani/Pedis
The nails of the hands and feet are filed and shaped, and the cuticles are groomed. A choice of buff or polish completes the service. Enjoy pampering and one bottle of Langham’s signature pink OPI nail polish to take home for the pair of you! Manicure: 30-min. /$70; Pedicure: 50-min. / $115 (Pricing includes two manicures and pedicures for mothers and children 12 and under).
I think those are some pretty fantastic package deals considering all your getting and how fabulous this place is!
You can also try to win one Their Mother’s Day Makeover Contest!
The Huntington Spa at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena’s fun Mother’s Day Makeover Contest, rewarding one lucky mom with a makeover valued at more than $2,000! How cool is that! All you have to do is enter a mom who has influenced your life in a positive way or changed the lives of others. Entrants are required to submit a short story describing why their mother is worthy of a makeover, along with a photo or video, for a chance to win.
As part of the makeover experience, the winning mom will receive the following:
- A Chuan Yu Facial – Signature facial using Jade stones to stimulate and massage the face, improving facial tone, eliminating toxins and increasing blood circulation
- A Chuan Harmony Massage – Acupressure massage restoring balance and harmony to the body, promoting overall wellness
- Haircut, color, blow dry and style at The Huntington Spa’s salon
- Makeup application session with makeup gift
- Private session with wellness coach Amy Wheeler, Ph.D. (in-person or via Skype)
- New outfit provided by Serafina, a luxurious women’s boutique, on Mission Street
- Local transportation to and from The Langham Huntington, Pasadena (within 50 mile radius)
To enter the contest visit http://www.thehuntingtonspa.
For Dining Offerings Sunday, May 13, 2012 call (626) 585-6218 or visit pasadena.langhamhotels.com
To book an appointment,
For the Spa Specials available May 1-31, 2012 please dial (626) 585-6414 or visit thehuntingtonspa.com
The Mother’s Day spa specials are available from May 1-31, 2012. For appointments, please phone (626) 585-6414 or visit http://www.thehuntingtonspa.
I think this is a perfect way or place to share Mother’s Day with your special Mom!
***Disclosure: I was not compensated or paid in any way for this post. I am getting some salon service for free from their salon and I am sharing this for the benefit of my readers. All opinions are my own.***