I’m not sure if you’ve seen my previous posts about raving about the Geek Squad, well this is the last one promise! I wanted to share with you one last bit of info on the service. You not only can get your Tablets, Computers, and Ipods fixed by the Geek Squad, you can also get your television fixed too.
That huge plasma TV is just an expensive conversation piece without the right setup. Ensure you get the most from your home entertainment system. Let Geek Squad® worry about any TV repair, home theater installation or speaker wiring issues. You just sit back and enjoy.
If you have the Geek Squad service they will do all of the above for you. The TV is a huge part of our household and I know we would come to a halt if it stopped working. It’s nice to know that if it did I have a service that I can take it to immediately to get it repaired.
They Also have a 5 Point Pledge for their service which is:
- Stand behind our work.
- Respect your equipment as if it were our own.
- Provide expert service at a competitive price.
- Do what it takes to make it right.
- Teach you to use your system.
So you can rest assured that they pledge to give you good service. The Geek Squad plans and rates are as low as $9.99 a month which to me is a steal for that peace of mind.
You can purchase it online at www.GeekSquad.com
Here are just some the benefits of membership.
- Get the help that fits you: online, over the phone, in stores and at home.
- Includes Internet Security Software, computer tune-ups, software, hardware and operating system installations and troubleshooting help.
- One-year membership covers up to three computing devices and tablet devices – no matter where you bought them.
- Plus, get on-demand access to an expansive library of “how-to” online videos so that you learn how to get more out of your devices.