This post brought to you by KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese and Safeway. All opinions are 100% mine.
- 2/3 cup KRAFT Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered red onions
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
POUR 1/3 cup dressing over chicken in shallow dish; turn to evenly coat both sides of each breast. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
HEAT grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken 6 to 8 min. on each side or until done (165°F).
MEANWHILE, combine remaining dressing with all remaining ingredients except cheese in large bowl.
SLICE chicken; place over salad. Top with cheese.
That's it you're done. I hope you enjoy this recipe just as much as we do. Get your own KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese Stand-Up Pouch at your local Safeway!